Friday, June 13, 2008

Another Day, Another Graduation?

Today I had my college graduation. It was very nice. I liked it better than my high school graduation. Unlike for the high school graduation, I didn't need to attend a practice or arrive an hour early to the ceremony. Graduating from college is also something I am a more proud of.

There were a lot of graduates at this ceremony. The introductory graduation song went on for literally 15 minutes. It wasn't on purpose, but I was one of the first people in line to graduate. After over 2 hours with my graduation cap, I almost had a headache, my brain needed to breathe. Other than that, everything was fine. Without practice, the man said my name near perfectly. After the ceremony, my family went out for dinner. Overall, it was a nice ceremony and family time for graduation, and made up for the first ceremony not going great.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could widen my imagination towards the things that you are posting.

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

Anonymous said...

To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.

Anonymous said...

Katon, Goukakyu no jutsu.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Anonymous said...

Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?

Anonymous said...

that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.

Anonymous said...

Well for me its better to be more realistic.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.

Justine said...

Congratulations!