Sunday, March 13, 2016

Spring Forward, I'm Back!

Three things.
1. Daylight Saving Time was proposed as a way to conserve candles. This is 2016. We mainly use candles once a year to signify how old we are on a cake. We promptly blow out these candles after a short song because they hinder us from stuffing our face with cake. We don't need to conserve candles anymore.
2. No matter the potential reward, putting yourself at risk for a Craigslist deal is not worth it. Also, if a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. For the above reasons, I will most likely not be buying a collection of silver dollar somebody inherited from a grandpa they didn't really know and wanted to exchange for my weight set at 1:00am.
3. Let's not get hasty, but it looks like I am back internet! Did you miss me?

No comments: