Monday, November 28, 2011

Running not Over

I've started to run again. It seems to be a seasonal thing. Not calendar seasons, but personal ones. You have to enjoy running to be out there right now in near freezing temperatures especially after working outside all day in that coldness.

While running, I've had quite a few close calls with cars. Usually, it is there fault for not paying attention and probably slightly related to the incredible rate of speed at which I am traveling. Thankfully, if I am paying attention to people not paying attention, it usually negates any potential problems. Tonight, I take responsibility. At a very young age, I learned to look both ways before crossing the street. I'm sorry car. I'll do better.

Pictured: Vintage me running a 5K race, probably breaking the speed limit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, cool story.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.