Saturday, March 14, 2009

College Kid

Today I decided to do one of those things that a "real" college kid does. (Don't worry mom, it wasn't one of "those" type of things.) I got a bunch of junk food, and planned to study late into the night eating my junk food.

The problem was I ate the junk food well before it was getting late into the night, right after dinner actually. I couldn't stop eating, and felt sick, but not even that slowed me down. I wasn't really studying that much either, just eating.

I vowed to never try studying like this again, but when I returned from a break in my studies, the food was still there and I returned to consuming it. Perhaps I hoped the food would sweeten my study time and help ease the anxiety of finals. It didn't really end up doing either, it just made me feel sick and rather pathetic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Danny, Your story is so funny! Good to hear you are still the same "good old Danny."
G-ma and G-pa