Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cleaning House

Today I had a final at 6:00pm. I had all day to study for the test, or to procrastinate. Due to the grading system and doing well on previous tests in the class, I only had to get a 50% on the final to get an A in the class.

That being said, I wanted to make sure I would get an A in the class. I studied for this test as much as I did for the previous ones, even if it felt unnecessary. But it was a good thing I did because this test was substantially harder than the previous tests, and it would have been easy to be under my 50% threshold. Hopefully, the studying paid off.

I also studied for my final tomorrow, the last one of the quarter. It is only now starting to sink in that I won't be going back to those classes again. It feels more like an extended weekend now. My roommate and I cleaned our room so it will be clean when we have to return to it after break. It felt a bit strange to clean something we will be leaving so soon, but it will be nice to return to a clean room instead of a messy one.

No comments: