Sunday, January 4, 2009

Say Cheese

Today I returned to college. I don't know who left if or why, but there was a bunch of cheese left in our bathroom sink over the break. It smelled terrible, it was one of the worst things I have ever smelled. I was the last person to make it in to dinner before they closed the door, some things don't change.

When I first came to college, it took my over a month to completely unpack. It was as if I didn't want to admit this is where I had to be, that it was only a temporary 'trip'. But this time, I completely unpacked as soon as I got back. I guess I have realized this is where I will be no matter how slow I unpack. No matter how hard I try to hold on, I will be here the same amount of time so I might as well unpack completely and have full access to all my stuff. I miss my family and home.

1 comment:

Mary said...

We miss you already, Danny! I guess we know what NOT to send in a care package. We've had snow, snow, snow since you left. We'll see what the morning holds.