Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Beginning

Today was my first day of classes. I had a math class at noon. I think I will like this class. It has been two years since my last math class. The class I'm in now should mainly be review for me, but I would rather be in a math class that was mainly review than one that was too advanced.

My next class was at 5:00pm. It is a class where we learn about the "foundations of visual communication." I think I will like this class as well. The entire class was stunned when the syllabus said the class went over an hour longer than we all thought. Thankfully, she was mistakenly quoting from another class. Tomorrow I will find out how my other classes are.

1 comment:

Justine said...

For some odd reason, I am finding it beyond difficult to get used to college life. :D