Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pickled Out

Today was my last day at pickleball for quite some time. I rode my bike to pickleball, and left earlier than I normally do, as I usually get there after it starts. I played fairly well.

After everyone left, the man challenged me to some one on one as it was my last time there for a while. We ended up playing three games. Although I played well and battled as hard as I could, I lost all three games. After over an hour of one on one, I left for home.

On the way home, my bike broke. The gears no longer work. The same bike I planned to take to college. I think I played a bit too long and too hard at pickleball, because I felt sick the rest of the day. I think playing from 8:45am to 1:00pm was a bit too much, but I still had fun my last time at pickleball for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danny, You are right. G-pa is no good the rest of the day when he plays that long.
G-ma
P.S. Sorry about your bike