Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Never Ending Party

Today I left campus for the first time since I arrived here. It was also the first time I took the bus, and it sure was full. I went to a store to get some supplies I needed.

Tonight was convocation for the freshman. After the ceremony, we all walked along a path filled with cheering, screaming, and high-fiving people. I was in the very back of this long path of people because I wanted to sit in the front at the ceremony, and I mean the very back as in the caboose of the long train of people.

There was also a fireworks display that I thought would never end. Just when I thought it was over, another small firework would go off. I couldn't really see much of the fireworks anyway, but it was still fun. Tomorrow I have my first classes, I wish I was excited.

No comments: