Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tired Tuesday

Today started out with some fun games in my badminton class. I normally have a mentoring class right after that, but now I will be going to an actual classroom instead of sitting in one at college. Tomorrow will be my first day helping out in a 5th grade classroom. With my spare time, I was able to go the rec center before my back to back political science classes. For whatever reason, I was extremely tired during my political science classes. I can honestly say it was the first time I thought about falling asleep during a class but it would have been a bad idea seeing as it is a small class and we were all sitting in a circle. It didn't stop one guy in my class today from sleeping, but thankfully I was able to make it though the class.

No comments: