Thursday, October 29, 2009

The midTerminator

Today I had a three hour break in between classes to study for my midterm. However, only about an hour of this time was productive. That being said, it was a very productive hour.

For the past few days, one term in particular had been giving me troubles, the term transactionalism. I searched all through the highlighted sections of my textbook. Right before class, I was flipping through the book when I found the term. It was in a non highlighted section because I had borrowed a friends book when I read that part.

It all started to make sense. Well there were still some parts I wished I knew better, but thankfully they weren't a part of the essay question. And yes, transactionalism was part of the essay. It was a great feeling to be able to write an essay I was happy with for the midterm, but it was an even better feeling to be done with worrying about it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Something to do with ATM machines, or lack thereof?

Danny said...

Simplified, transactionalism is the linking of states through social rather than economic or political means. In other words, create a "we" feeling.