Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mid-Time is Out

Today I had another midterm. I tried not to stress about it too much. It was in my Philosophy class. I felt like things were going well until there were five minutes left before we had to turn the test in.

I was checking my answers and the last one seemed wrong. I tried to hurry and quickly redo the problem, but then it seemed even more wrong. I changed it again, the professor said only two minutes left. I changed my answer multiple times in the last few minutes, I wish I could say to the right answer, but I am not sure.

I felt an incredible sense of relief this afternoon not having any homework, or a midterm to worry about. This relief is only temporary because I need to start thinking about my last, and probably hardest midterm, coming up on Monday.

No comments: