Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bus Adventure

Today my roommate and I went on a bus adventure. We wanted to get to the mall. This is a bit harder than it sounds when you don't really know where things are at, or the bus routes. We were able to make it to the mall eventually.

I spent most of my time in Target. It was also strange because the Target was exactly like one in Olympia. I felt like I if I walked out the front doors, I would be in Olympia. It kind of was freaking me out.

On the way back to campus, we probably didn't take the most direct route. Also on the way back, I finally started to regain my sense of smell after being sick all week, only to smell the feet of the person next to me who took their shoes off.

After around an hour, we made it back to the campus. We were gone almost 5 hours, nearly 2 of which were spent on a bus or waiting for one. The other 3 were spent wandering around Target and trying to decide what to get for lunch. I think getting lost downtown might become a weekly habit.

No comments: