Thursday, July 10, 2008

Gift on the Go

First off, I would like to wish my mother happy birthday. We had a nice dessert as a family with both sets of grandparents in her honor.

Today was a busy day. I dropped my little sister off at Summer Hummer, and then drove back to town to play pickleball. I was really on top of my game today, and it was a really fun day at pickleball. I then drove back to Summer Hummer and took pictures for the rest of the afternoon.

When the campers left today, it was time for the leaders to have fun. We had pizza and then played dodge ball. This was no ordinary game of dodge ball. The lights were turned out in the gym and blacks light and a strobe light illuminated the people and the dodge balls. Well, most of the dodge balls, some you couldn't really see until they slammed against your body at high speeds. It was an intense game of dodge ball, and although it was a bit bizarre and a bit hard to see, it was one of the funnest games of dodge ball I have ever played.

When I got home, it was time to get ready for my mom's birthday party. It is also was the time I bought a train ticket to Oregon, for tomorrow morning. It was a bit of last minute thing to go down tomorrow, but a plan to go to Oregon has been in the works for several days. So the rest of my night after the party has been spent getting ready to leave for around 10 days to Oregon. I am excited, but tired.

No comments: