Monday, November 30, 2009

Locked Out

Today I had a decent amount of reading homework to finish before tomorrow. I had some readings my professor posted outside their office to read, so I was reading on the fourth floor where their office is located. Recently, I found a lounge on the floor and have been doing my reading there instead of in the hallway like I used to.

After finishing my readings, I saw a door I hadn't seen before that lead to a landing outside. I was surprised the door worked and I went out on the balcony. The only trouble was the door wouldn't open from the outside. I was stuck out on the balcony. After waiting to see if anybody would enter the lounge and open the door, I recruited my roommate to come save me. I am thankful for a nice roommate and that I wasn't stuck outside for too long.

No comments: