Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sore Loser

Today I went to pickleball. "The Man" challenged me to a game of one on one. I was ready for a game, but what ensued was madness. I don't know how many games we ended up playing. I do know they were all hard fought battles, with every point hard to come by. I think he won three games and I won two.

After well over an hour of facing off, my legs were about ready to give out, but I still didn't want to give in. Rather fittingly, painfully and slowly, after losing the last game to "The Man", I had an hour walk home and it was raining. Thankfully, the rain stopped and I made it home eventually and that one lady didn't run me over, but not thanks to her actions but luck and my new found car avoidance capabilities. I can't wait for the next face off.

No comments: