Sunday, December 7, 2008

Taken Down

Today brunch closed at 1:30pm. I got there at 1:27pm. It was a sign of bad things to come in the very near future. Dinner closed at 6:30pm. I thought my roommate and I were going to make it on time, but we got to the dining hall just in time to see the door close right in front of us. This was the first time all year I missed dinner on accident. I have missed breakfast before on accident, but never dinner.

I didn't really feel like eating Top Ramon or a microwaveable pizza for dinner, so I went to a Chinese restaurant near campus for takeout. I was able to get there, order the food, and get back to my room in 26 minutes. The food was good. It wasn't really my plan to celebrate the start of finals week by eating a nice meal because I missed dinner, but it just worked out that way.

No comments: