Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mountain Man

Today it didn't snow. The snow has been fun, but it wasn't fun being stuck at the house since we couldn't get out of our neighborhood. My sister and I were able to stand on the top of the igloo, it is that strong. It was a great view for watching the 'snowplow' go by, even if it only did one loop. The next two hours were spent helping neighbors shovel off their driveways and our own.

It was nice to get our driveway clear and road so we could leave our house. Our neighbors treated us to a Chinese buffet, it was interesting. I tried a bunch of foods I didn't even really know what they were, how to eat them, or if I even would like them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mountain Man in a bathrobe and boots. Cute! It was great seeing you on NYE.
-Nancy

Danny said...

I had a great time at your house on NYE. It is a nice way to end the year.