Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Unplain Plane Trip

Today I drove my sister to the airport. She is going to spend ten days down south in California. After dropping her off at the airport and helping her check in, we left. Our car was very low on gas. As in the gas light was on so long, it wasn't funny. After driving until the tank was dangerously low trying to find gas, we finally found a gas station.

We also stumbled across and Ikea, so we stopped there. I was probably six the last time I went to Ikea, and only vaguely remember the food and play area. We had fun looking around. What was not as fun, was spending over 30 minutes trying to get what we bought in the car. We finally ended up getting it to fit by opening the box and moving parts around and having nobody in the passenger's seat. I hope my sister has fun in California, but I *know she will.

*know as in I am 97.2% sure she will

No comments: