Thursday, December 9, 2010

Crazy Ending

Today was a most interesting and entirely hectic end to the first quarter of my senior year at Western. My first final of the week was this morning at 8:00am. I set my alarm last night for 6:25 so I would have time to study a bit more and make it to my final with plenty of time.

I woke up this morning at 8:52am, first confused and then in a panic. It turns out, I had set my alarm for 6:25pm which wasn't very helpful at all in waking up. I ran to my final and was able to hurriedly finish it before the 9:50am deadline. It was 50% of my final grade so I am so very thankful I woke up when I did and was able to make it there.

I took another in class final at 10:30am and felt pretty good about it. I just turned in my take home essay so I am officially done with Fall Quarter. What a crazy ending.

No comments: