Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nohawk

Today our family had our family portrait taken. The past few days, just for the fun of it, I've had a mohawk. I didn't really want to have a mohawk for the portrait, for that to be the way I would be remembered for years to come. I tried several ways to hide it, such as slicking it over to one side, parting it down the middle, or even thought of covering it with a wig. In the end, I decided the mohawk had to go.

was gone so I wasn't an unsmiling It was interesting having a mohawk, I got a lot more stares and comments than normal. A lot of people would stare at me like they expected me to do something crazy. It even seemed like some people were trying to run me over while I was jogging. Minus the mohawk, the portrait went well. The photographer had skill, although I was so busy trying to stay in the position he wanted me to that I forgot to smile. At least my hair looked normal so I wasn't an unsmiling mohawked rebel.

1 comment:

Nate said...

=( sad day. that thing was hot!